Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Let bygones be bygones... I can and I will do it!



I wish my dear blog a very "Happy New Year".
As I begin to pour my heart and mind by pressing these tiny keys on my laptop, I recall clearly each time I have come to my personal Blog. It gave me peace and a comforting feeling.
I wish to write more often and more vividly, this year.  I couldn’t be regular last year. The last year taught me in many ways both personally and professionally. I will keep my learning close and I definitely look forward to the new challenges and changes that lie ahead of me… Change is the only constant thing. 
I will dearly miss a few people that left me and my family last year. Life and death are not in our control. I will specially miss my dear Grandma- ‘Mata Love you always!’
A lot of times I didn’t feel too well and now I know because I couldn't write as often I used to write before marriage. I promise, now I will.
I am eagerly waiting to hear from my readers, fellow friends on the Blog-ville. 
Pardon me for any errors, I have lost touch and I need to brush up my writing skills.
I am all ears to any suggestions or corrections. 
My mantra for this year is: 'Only you can bring change to your life.'

Wishing everyone all the luck and strength to chase their dreams, fight their little battles with a brave heart and achieve what their heart yearns for. 

Love,
Candid Girl - Megha

6 comments:

  1. Happy new year 2016 megha.... Every day life gives new challenges.. but our strong will & dedication to face that challenge.. So being strong ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, only oneself can bring change in life .. Hope you see a beautiful changes in 2016, and get lots of time and inspiration to write :)
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megha, saw your comment on my blog https://www.thecoherentrambling.com/2020/06/lonelinesswe-are-together-in-that-too.html I hope you are doing well. You changed blog or have not written in long time? Thanks a-lot for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I will be thankful if you speak your mind and drop in a line or two :-)